Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just when you thought......

Many of us stumble through the mundane tasks that make up our life. There is always the next task or challenge. We go through a series of obstacles ups downs fail and overcome. You change a series of unknowns into the known and been there and done that.

Suddenly, I am not tired anymore. A gentle breeze is behind me.

The tasks do not seem as vital and the chores do not seem endless. They are a means to an end, but not my life.

Take a few minutes and enjoy a sun beam.

We aren't here for ever.

Never be so certain that you know what is on the next page ........

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Does this mean you're gonna lose your edge? Well, don't lose it here in the blogosphere.

On a personal level is another matter entirely.

elmers brother said...

In my Christian walk I've called this keeping a short account;

meaning with God and my fellow travelers. You never know when you're going to go.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, beakerkin.

Never stop smelling the roses.