Monday, May 28, 2007

The Beak on the Sopranos

As the series winds down, lets talk of our favorite side Charachters



5 Richie Aprile A psycho who gets whacked by Janice

4 Ralph Ciforeto complette psycho who beat a girl to death with a golf club

3 Big Pussy I loved the fat vascilating fink. Great charachter in flashbacks.

2 Tony B. Steve Buschemi rocks and his part was well written. The loyalty over a friend getting wacked and making a fast buck was classic. The ending was predictable

1 Bobby Bacalla his charachter is quite funny. You feel sorry for him as the jokes fly at his expense. The poor guy has to sleep with Janice and that is worse than getting wacked.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

...an SOS from Venezuela...

Anonymous said...

I needed a makeover anyway.

Anonymous said...

I never understood the fascination with the 'Sopranos'. I mean if you want to see cursing criminals, all you have to do is watch CSPAN.

beakerkin said...

Part of my history was spent with many people in that line of work. It was never dull. The show is a NYC thing

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

The Sopranos is a mafia show? Damn, I thought it was about opera singers so I never watched.

Always On Watch said...

Much as I like criminology, I never to into The Sopranos. Or the The Godfather either, though I read the book. And not a second-hand copy either. ;)

beakerkin said...

MR B

Many of the lines are dead on target.
For example one must pay respect and cross a room. Many things are on target and the role of food is dead on.

American Crusader said...

How can anyone not appreciate the Sopranos? Just the names of the characters; "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero, Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri, Little Paulie Germani, makes me want to watch.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Robt Bayn on this one....what a GREAT line, Robert!

I have never watched one Sopranos episode. But, of course, I have also never seen EASY RIDER or THE EXORCIST. Maybe that makes me unAmerican?

HOWEVER....I have just seen THE LIVES OF OTHERS, the BEST FOREIGN FILM this year, from Germany, about the Stasi, and it is STUNNING. Best last line in a film EVER, folks. ANybody see it?

American Crusader said...

Any foreign film over Easy Rider?
No chance.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Easy Rider kicks ass.

Steve Harkonnen said...

I am SADLY and UTTERLY disappointed with last season, and this one too.

What happened to that brilliant story writing a few years back? Whoever writes Sopranos is like eating an apple pie made with salt instead of sugar.