Sunday, May 20, 2007

Beak on the Radio

I did another guest spot o blog radio. It seems that the question of the Duck and I doing a joint appearance always is joked about. Maybe someday in the future the Duck and I will have a showdown on the air.

If I were to ever do my own show if would be the B Team's Assault and Moon battery. We could interview some of the loopy lefties like LWB on Sonia's blog. Mr B and I could have all type of sound effects and theme music.

The opening theme would likely me Dirty Deeds. Taking a page from Batchelor and Alexander guests would have theme music as well. The show would only seek the most deranged guests and be punctuated with sound effects like toilets flushing, fog horns, Mule noises, gun shots and cattle calls.

Maybe in the future

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I missed it. Is there a link anywhere where I can listen to it?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind... Listenning to it now...

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

You want to do a radio show with me?

That's insane.

Let me think about it.

beakerkin said...

It is something for the future.

I like the idea of Dirty Deeds with gunfire as the intro music. I like the idea of Assault and Barking Moonbattery.

A sound board with toilets flushing, barn yard noises, exposions and gunfire would be needed.

Repeat moonbats like Ducky would even get their own theme music. What we would play for a Ducky update remains a mystery.

It is in the far future down the road stage.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Even more reason to get my remixer in the repair shop.

I was struck by something you said about me on the show. That you can't tell when the comedy ends and the seriousness begins. Well, neither can I. Hehehe.

I mean, imagine how crushed Ducky's going to feel when he finds out that he likes my leftist blogs I write under a different name because he's a tool twit.

That's a joke, son.

Anonymous said...

ducky, I recommend you listen to it. It's your chance to get in on the ground floor of cyber-Talk Radio! I've got a feeling ducky could be the progressive solution that Air America wasn't.