Friday, September 30, 2005

Book Review Ibn Warraq Why I am not a Muslim

If you read Robert Spenser's The Myth of Islamic Tolerance this book is a waste of time. The best Chapters are in the Spenser book and you get Bat Yeor and Spenser as a bonus.

Warraq spends way too much time on philosophy . I prefer to deal with history and jump into battle with the information. You can do much better then this book with the Spenser book or The Great Divide by Alvin Schmidt.

Remember that we spend more time with the far left then the Jihadists. Thus we are more likely to encounter anti semites like they Duck or rubber chicken clown types like 167. The Duck is smart enough to avoid the Holocaust unlike 167 who is at best a comedic prop or a running gag. How do I get so much coverage in blogs whose authors swear they do not read this blog. 167s toady has taken to calling me a Nazi Kike . Yet if we responded in kind he would be in a self righteous mode for weeks. I do not use ethnic slurs but place labels where they belong. I call them as I see them and a person writting about the Holocaust industry and Joooish cabals is by definition an anti semite.

I am reading Bat Yeors Decline of Eastern Christianity next.

Has anyone read Naipul ? I have heard mixed reviews of his work ?

12 comments:

Mr. Beamish the Instablepundit said...

If you consider Islam to be a political ideology, Ibn Warraq's philosophical examination of Islam is as important as reviewing the body-strewn bloody trail it has left behind it in history to have arrived at this point.

Warraq's atheism aside, he mistakes "monotheism" for the pseudotheism of the State, or in Islamic terms, the Caliphate.

gandalf said...

VS Naipaul is an excellent author
his books are well worth reading , he has good logic and an incisive mind

beakerkin said...

Gandalf

The problem with our side is we often read the same bookds. I am reading Bat Yeor but VS Naipul seems intruiging. His comments on dual colonialism of Europe then Islam are thought provoking. I am going to have to read his work in full.

There are plenty of books out there so lets hear other ideas.

Mr. Ducky said...

Remember Beak...History is not memory.

...so a little philosophy is in order.

Interesting that you automatically select books that are critical of Islam and never get a balanced view.

May I suggest "The Swallows of Kabul", a rather painful look, by a muslim, at what the Taliban did to his religion.

Try to keep an open mind Beak..what if everyone thought Benny the Pig Netanyahu were representative of all Jews?

girl1872 said...

Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for some doctor related info and some how cam across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.

My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a white women like blacks because they have larger penis related site focusing on white women like blacks because they have larger penis and mens health related topics.

Tom Naka said...

Nice blog. Please check out my denied health insurance coverage
site. It is all about denied health insurance coverage
informations.

Editor Choice said...

Enjoyed your Blog. Continue your great job. Thanks
I wanted just to mention an interesting site about Religions. With more than 500 pages, Religion News and Articles: Religion Universe: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism (Daoism) and many others

jefftyrome said...

Visit http://www.igotkicks.com/?ref=6 for Wholesale on Air Jordans Air Force Ones and many hiphop apparel! Starting at $64.99!!!!

TyromeJeff said...

For custom shoes and more visit air jordans 7. The best spot for air jordans 7 and more! air jordans 7 air jordans 7

Mobility Aids Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering portable wheelchair ramps related stuff. Feel free to visit my portable wheelchair ramps site.

Car Loans Home said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about special finance car loan
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Car Loans Home said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a car loan sainsburys
site/blog. It pretty much covers car loan sainsburys
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)