Friday, July 15, 2005

My Pal Scooter and being a good coworker

My family is in from NJ including my nephew at Nicotine & Rock. One of my best friends in Vermont will be playing tour guide. Scooter is a bright man who is disabled. He doesn't get out of town much because he doesn't drive. On my trips out of town I like to take Scooter for two reasons one he is a comedic genius and two I can not get lost with the Scooter.

The other day I went to Walmart with Scooter. He was a great help because the Walmart Scooters had shoping carts attached. He is also a babe magnet and constantly introducing me to the local women. We get seated in resturants rather quickly but he controls the radio in the car.

We will be looking around Sheldon and Enosburg at the scenery. My friends swear there is more in Enosburg then one gas station and a feed store. I honestly drove through there and missed the town.

I will share a packet of Knishes with my coworkers. They have been helpful and I am almost functional. The wonky computer system gives me more trouble then the legal aspects butI am only dealing with limited sections.

There are a surprising amount of ex NYC people up here . Most of them are the wacked out liberals who keep sending people like Bernie Sanders to congress. Apparently, Sanders delivers the Pork on a local level because even Conservatives respect him.
The moral of that story is do not forget to serve the people who elected you less you end up like Tom Daschle. Local issues are often way more important then grand standing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beak
I accept your apology. In answer to your question, I am a Centrist, sometimes my views are left and sometimes right, but mostly center.

Have a nice weekend.

beakerkin said...

Sanitizer have a good weekend. If you have seen the annoying posts of 167 you would understand.

He has major problems with jooooos and is fond of Norman Finkelstein whose works have been compared to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion by the NYT.He is here making a pest of himself under about four or five aliases. Yet when I make a mistake I will apologize.

beakerkin said...

Captain Neptune

Great to hear from you but it is hot and humid here. I am next to Lake Champlain and the misquitos are on steriods up here. I got bites all over the place.

I am loving the wildlife up here . I saw a Fisher and it was a shock .Scooter is taking us in search of Moose.

Anonymous said...

Beak,

I hope you brought in some good spicy mustard to go with those knishes.

-FJ

beakerkin said...

Neptune

I do have a my blog site account. I did not find out how to comment there yet.

Warren has an excellent blog called Long Range. It is the first
blog that I list on my links. I own the Beak Speaks at my blog site lest some person make a parody
site.

My Nephew and I visited your blog.