Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The kid gloves come off Rob

I have avoided swating a fairly moronic former poster. However now that he has called me a " looser , NYC egomaniac and has claimed posters here are Nazis I will
respond.

Rob is the stupidest blogger bar none. Lets see the Communists saved the joooos only for Stalin to prepare another round up. Stalin died before the plan could be carried out. Does the braindead one know a thing about the Doctors plot and the murder of joooish intellectuals.

Rob has posted that the GOP is the party of Japanese internment and slavery. Your average fourth grade student can let you in on the facts. Every one knows I make my share of spelling mistakes but Rob is the Babe Ruth of illiteracy.

Now the NYC ego is another interesting bit regional bias there.

Bush is a terrorist and Falwell is the ultimate evil. Hate to break the news but Muslims are far more brutal on Gays the Falwell. Gays are killed as government policy.

Alas Rob has earned his own number reflective of his IQ OO. One zero is not enough for this stupidity. No you are not a Communist or an anti semite just a garden variety vegtable.

1 comment:

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

How gay.

Oh well. I'm having a little fun with a new visitor on my blog, see the "Leftist plan for terrorism" thread.