Sunday, July 24, 2005

Mr Beamish illucid troll

People often ask me are Anarchists as evil as Communists. The answer is no but they are economic idiots and an affront to common sense. Often you will find that Leftist Utopian morons try to escape their legacy of death and mayhem by calling themselves Greens or Anarchists. You will see them hide for cover the second you bring out the Black Book. The anarchists make common cause with the Reds and it is what idiots like
Chomsky call themselves to avoid the stigma of being a Communist rat.

Anarchism is ecomic idiocy times ten. A quick look at a dog pack or a grouping of Chimps shows there is a clear leader. A look at vital functions reveals we need a tax base for national defense , roads and hospitals. Most libertarians recognize this with the exception of the Lew Rockwell nuts and the followers of Murray Rothbard. I think the prisoners at Gitmo should be forced to read Murray Rothbard as torture. I read interviews with the lunatic and it is appeasment 1001.

Do not give anarchists a free pass at all. Hunter gatherers are not and never were anarchistic most had a clear band leader or matriarch. If they want to play the noble savagage myth go right ahead. I am happy with roads , hospitals , civilization,
corporations and commerce. I think the ethics of Phillip Morris are superior to traitorous vermin like Chomsky. Phillip Morris also does plenty of charity work but can anyone name anything good that Chomsky and your average Leftist utopian traitors
have done.

Capitalism is the most efficient way of distributing resources. I do not need some morons with alleged high IQs or bird brained poultry deciding my fate and life. If you want to live in a nanny state Cuba is just an innertube away.

Nixon once said entitlements should be reserved for those who can not help themselves. I am all for helping the sick and mentally ill but at a certain point the word social responsability becomes the key.

Anarchists are to be laughed at and pittied . Communists are to be scorned and deserve all the abuse the rest of the sane world can dish out.

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Over at Beamish's, Esther made a curt and appropriate comment: "Yes, your pet moonbat is certainly.... something." True enough!

Of course, such thinking as B's long-winded troll spouts makes no sense, and the application of such principles would lead nowhere good.

Anonymous said...

Beak,
What is this BS about you being a Leftist? You yourself have said, on many accounts that you are a Rudy Republican. How Can a Leftist become a Hard Core Republican? Don’t answer as this only happens when you change parties. You are no more left than if you shift 2 inches on your seat.

beakerkin said...

Anonomys Coward

If you have read my numerous posts on social issues I am an anti communist moderate. I do post on social issues and am far more liberal then assumed. The fact that my fellow moderates on the other side of the aisle allow communist into the mix is to their shame.

If patriotic liberals would ditch the commies we could move foward. The problem is the party of JFK has morphed into the John Kerry band of appeasment and blame America first clowns. I honestly do not care what anti capatalist morons in Europe think. I do care what people say in Walmarts , housing projects and suburbia. Last I checked I never heard class and struggle in the same sentence anywhere outside a social science classroom or a communist peace rally in NYC.

The question is who is out of touch and off the map.

Anonymous said...

You are off the map, Idiot. The map constitutes the entire earth. I know this because I’m from the earth. If you do not stop telling these lies, I will tell everyone who you are and where you are from. I will not hesitate to tell your real name. If you think I’m kidding MB, just test me.

beakerkin said...

Go right ahead prove my point about
the left and terror. I do not yield to threats and intimidation. You are forgetting I am a Cold Warrior and I do not take threats from anyone.

The truth is while the Communist left ( not liberals) talks about rights and freedoms the words are empty. They run closed blogs that censor while we embrace free speech. I have endured personal attacks before and the truth is nobody cares. So if you are intent on trying to intimidate me go ahead. You will never intimidate me into silence. In fact your behavior will cause more attention and scruitiny on this blog so by all means.

We know that the civil liberties talk on the left are just empty words. Reveal your true nature and embrace your inner tyrant.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

If you think I’m kidding MB, just test me.

Okay. What does MB stand for?

If you say "Mister Beamish" you're wrong.

I stand for slapping the taste out yo mouth, punk.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

The secret to understanding anarchists is that they say "capitalist" when they mean "civilizationist."

beakerkin said...

Anonomys Coward I know exactly who you are. Since you have read this blog you know I survived 9-11 and WTC 93. Do you think your pathetic attempts at intimidation will silence me ? I am not afraid of you or anyone else. However if you wish to come up to a small town in VT go ahead. The locals really love commies up here. They have a throw rug of one in the local biker bar. Outsiders stand out here like a sore thumb.

Your futile attempts at intimidation prove me correct. The far left is full of Commie punks who can not stand the scruitiny placed upon their words. I fear nobody so go ahead.

Anonymous said...

Don't know.
There is also a thing called anarcho capitalists.
These are also considered anarchists.
Their philosophy doesn't work IMHO though they might have some interesting ideas.