Monday, July 04, 2005

My brother Jason

Regular readers know my favorite poster is Warren who was here from the begining. A close second is Jason Pappas of Liberty and Culture who has an excellent site. I am even fond of those posters who seldom agree with me such as Rob and B. My scorn is reserved for Communist anti semites with numbers. Contrary to popular belief I do not hate the Chemist. He has been reduced to Bush Lied Troopps died and unoriginal Falwell mania. He is simply a person whose blog reveals the simplicity of the worst of liberalism slogans, lack of perspective and a blind spot for Communists. I do respect liberals but my message remains kindly step away from the Communists please.

Jason and I both lived in the most progressive part of NYC. I lived near Union Square and he lives in the West Village. Both of us meet and deal with a fairlycosmopolitan crew. That area is well known for its history of Communist activity. I have been battling the totalitarian leftists for well over twenty years. A subtle clue to if someone is a Red is an obsession with Zionism and playing word games with Jooo and Zionist. The irony of a bloody handed Communist wailing about the evils of anyone else is ironic. Jason can tell you more when he stops by.

There have been a series of ridiculous comments made about Jason . Number one Jason nor has anyone ese called for genocide against anyone. Jasonspoint that I concur with is we need to take an honest look at Islam. The history and legacy of Islam are reradily available to those who wish to look. The very same people who saw no evil in Communism are whitewashing Islam . The history of Colonialism, brutalization of indigenous people including jooooos , Zoroastrains, Armenians etc is historical fact. While Liberals wail about Crusades they say little or nothing about 800 years of agression against Constantinople, invasions and occupations of Europe and a disgraceful record in India.

Islam was spread by the sword and terrorism is just the latest attempt at this historical norm.There are brave men dying along side our troops trying to save their country. As usual the Communists have zero moral standing and readily are willing
to sacrafice brave people to further their mabitions. Sadly to many liberals fail to learn the real lesson of Vietnam.

The Protesters then and now were led by a contingent of Commies and fellow travelers.
The result of their narcisistic stupidity was Killing Fields , Boat People, Re Education Camps, Brutalization of indigenous people ( Montagnards) and thirty years of repression that exists till this very day. John Kerry promised us in the seventies there would be no mass slaughter. Did the media ever ask him about that quote in the election ?

Jason and I do not always agree on everything but he is my brother.We agree on the basics that we need to examine the nature of Islam and its history. We can not win the war on terror by sanitizing history or realty. We also can not create a safer world by appeasing tryanny or excusing tyranny.

Jason is my brother and his knowledge of history and posts are among the best I read. I am well aware of the different sects but blaming the entire terrorist craze on Wahabism is shallow as Warren pointed out IRAN is not Wahabi.

The Beaker Solution

1 Adressing the real history and legacy of Islam
2 Demand that Islamic countries and everyone else adapt Civil law
3 Zero excuses for terrorism and immediate swift justice for perpetrators.
4 Copmmunist are pariahs to be allowed free speech but prosecuted and executed when they cross the line into sedition. This was done when a left wing group sent money and medicine to our enemies in Falujah.
5 If the ME countries are stabalized and civil law is the norm the time for investment is at hand. Lets build a factory or two when was the last time you picked up something that said made in Jordan.
6Human rights are not a luxury and must be the standard of every country.
7 Free press in the Arab World . Baghdad Bob is the Norm

5 comments:

Jason Pappas said...

People do say some wacky things. Neither I nor anyone I know advocates genocide against Muslims. I’ve written extensively about the need to separate the philosophy and the sociology. For example, here and here. But some people would rather attack a straw man and twist what you say. Thanks, for the reasonable comments, beak. I know some people just can’t debate ideas without engaging in personal attacks.

Always On Watch said...

I like the Beaker Solution, but I'm sure that somebody will object. As Jason points out, people "say wacky things."

beakerkin said...

Jason

You are my brother and we agree 90% of the time. You Warren and Beamish were here when this was troll central. I will always stand by a true friend.

Justin is a friend as well and I do not think he is a regular reader
of yours.

Always

At some point I am going to do a where do we go from here. The question is how do we move ahead and onto a better tommorow. Justin is right in one respect we must keep an eye on the future but we can not white wash the past or the nature of Islam. We all want peace except 167 and the Far left (not you Rob). The question is where do we go from here.

Esther said...

All great points. Where DO we go? And who has the courage to lead us there?

Jason Pappas said...

I'm honored, beak. You're a good friend and part of being a good friend is speaking up and telling me when you think I good too far.

I also like how you reach out to those on the left who don't agree with you most of the time but who are willing to discuss and debate. I share that willingness but don't always have the patience you do. But I'm working on it!