Sunday, July 10, 2005

An apology to Justin Morris

In the interests of fairness I will apologize to Justin for the attribution of remarks made by hois blog cohost to him. However, Justin has yet to do likewise for his over reaction that started with a comment about the deletion of posts on this blog.

The rhetoric that he decried from Mr Beamish were Thomas Jefferson quotes. I also stated I was against round ups and deportations except for those people linked to terror. I could list the odd writings of the blog he posts on but that is a distraction.

Now that the apology has been issued , I reiterate my desire that both he and Rob depart as friends. I am not looking or seeking an apology from the rather ridiculous comments made on the blog. We are friends and friends disagree at times and it is okay. I will not remove your posts but as it is the policy never to censor anyone. This was an outright falsehood by Justin ,that he has not seen fit to apppologize for. As friends ( both of you are my friends ) I would ask you to go in peace. Good
luck to both of you and continued sucsess for your blog. I will no longer comment there either.

No comments: