Saturday, July 02, 2005

May have to change blog policy.

I tend to frown upon blogs that post pictures. Most of those blogs do it as a substitute for posts. However the sceenery is just breath taking up here. I took a ride to Sheldon and the river views were breath taking.

To all my readers not known by numbers.PLease do not drive when tired as it can be deadly. I was driving around Sheldon and Enos Falls enjoying the River and the cows and the mountains in the distance this morning. I felt tired and drove home and slept for six hours. Being tired is just as dangerous as getting drunk behind the wheel.

I am thinking about posting a picture or two . My blog is not exactly the type that runs pictures. Remember to enjoy love and beauty around us as well.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you're getting sappy, a little too sappy.

beakerkin said...

Hey when are you going to fix my site and give Mr Beamish and Always on the Watch links.

Warren said...

I think he's going native!

Next thing you know he'll be wearing flannel shirts and dipping snuff!

:^)

Unknown said...

beak:
i have been having a problem with the damn linksys lately. we just got a new one and i installed it. so far it is good. also, i've either been looking for a job or out with my friends doing random stuff.

btw, is that the best comeback you've got?

warren:
flannel is alright, but it really isn't my style. i like my dress shirts just fine.

Warren said...

Drummaster,
I was speaking of the Beak.
LOL

Actually, I'm a flannel shirt kind of guy myself.

Unknown said...

warren

oh. lol. i'm a little slow today. had a late night and early rise while on allergy medicine. NOT A GOOD COMBINATION. also, the sunburn doesn't help much.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I'd like to see you post a few pictures. A little beauty can refresh the soul.

To others,
Maybe I'm sappy. Oh, well.

Warren said...

Always On Watch, Beak,
I'd like to see the pictures also.

Warren said...

On another note, do you think Beak's incipient 'sappiness' is contributing to the maple syrup shortage?