Wednesday, December 22, 2010

very stupid

Against better judgment I am going to try to make it to see the Tranquil Sea and the Sprite. I will try to head out after sun up. The extra heat will be crucial. The middle daughter offered to pick me up, but I can handle it and don't like to trouble nobody.

This visit will be hard as I am usually up and about. My strength should be better in the morning. Three days with minimal food hasn't helped. I can not disappoint the Sprite and the Maltese will not leave my side.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Be careful not to overdo it! You'll have a setback!

Dr. Demento said...

I prescribe a very hot and spicy coconut milk and turmeric based vegetable soup garnished with a sprig of mint leaf. That should cure you of all of your maladies.

Speedy G said...

Feliz Navidad!

beakerkin said...

Dr D

Noted.

thanks