Thursday, December 30, 2010

The End of the Sentence

My sentence is over as of today. It was three months of wasted time with zero positive
benefits for the public. This is what happens when idiots in Washington come up with an idea with zero critical input from frightened workers. The job did not require decisional officers and sending people making 100,000 to do a clerical job is a waste of resources that increases backlogs.

On Monday, I return home to my normal job. I resent my time being wasted for this stupidity. There are enough officers who want to do this without bothering those who wish to do the jobs they were hired for.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

At last, you can get back to real work.

Ducky's here said...

Job well done, Officer Obenhein.

jams o donnell said...

THat must be a relief. Here's wishing you a Happy New Year