Monday, December 20, 2010

A Personal Post

It is very easy to deal with the Ducky's, Ren, Jihadists or Nazi loons. They are hateful fools who are not quite as bright as they assume and are dealt with easily. Most of them are devoid of humor beyond the level of a fart joke.

It is just quite another experience to deal with someone who shares the same love as you but gets it so tragically wrong. I love my nation and though I do not have the exact same political positions as AOW, Mr B, Justin, Pagan and of course Warren we all share a love of our country and Americanism. It really disturbs me when people who claim to share this love go off into kook theories of racial hygiene. My country does not have second class citizens Black or otherwise. One can not love America without grasping that this egalitarianism is central to who we are.

Over time I have come to have a deep and profound respect for Christianity based upon the readings of Alvin Schmiddt, Zola Leavitt and the wonderful lives and examples of many of the lives of our family who have Christ in their soul from Junglemom, to Justin, Warren, TMW, AOW, Z and Elmer for starters. I am not a Christian, but I do have a very special place in my heart for the divine grace and decency I witness daily. Christ is the bridge that allows non Jews to partake in the spiritual fulfillment of the Judaic prophecies. It really disturbs me when someone who describes themselves as a follower of Christ starts to go down the same path towards racial hygiene. Maybe I do not have a degree in Divinity, but I know this is not in the hearts of my friends. I just do not grasp how one could be a decent person and hold such vulgar views.

Expect some stupidity from the Duck, it is what he does. I really feel sorry for those who just don't grasp the essence of Americanism. It is more pitiful and tragic than sad.

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Awesome blog !!!

Your blog is very interesting and postings are really exceptional. I love your blog because of its unique content and valuable information. I feel relaxed when i read your blog.

I have added your link in my blog http://denbarblog.blogspot.com/ under "My Friend's Blogroll" Section, so that my blog visitors could also enjoy reading through your blog.

I would be glad if you could also place my link in your blog.

Thanks for your time.

Hope u too would like my blog..:)

Always On Watch said...

It really disturbs me when someone who describes themselves as a follower of Christ starts to go down the same path towards racial hygiene.

I'm sad to say that I've been excoriated numerous times by professing Christians because I'm not a racist.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

We're coming up on year three of your proposed ban on obsessively talking about Yeagley, indirectly or not.

Slow news day?

Ducky's here said...

Beak, an aticle you might enjoy

Alligator said...

Beak, I go to a church that is about 10% black and 10% Hispanic. No one, absolutely no one thinks at all about it unless someone from outside the fellowship makes an issue about. The unanimous reply is always "So what? We're all one in Christ."

When any "Christian" starts on racial hygiene, etc. my antenna goes up. It usually isn't very long before I can discern other errors in scriptural interpretation. Warnings about "wolves in sheep clothing" self-deception and people thinking they are doing service to God when they are not, are amply found throughout the Bible.

I won't go into a theological sermon here, but I think you understand.