Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Story of my people

Imagine my surprise when the beloved Sprite handed me a book to read. I was slightly surprised to see it was the Bible. I explained that this is the story of my tribe. However, over time many people have come to identify with the story of Exodus. People as diverse as the Maori, Black Slaves in America and others have felt that this story spoke of their plight.

Despite the rhetoric of commies like those idiots passing blasphemy known as liberation theology and our familiar Poultry Commies are merely want to be oppressors who are worse than the previous oppressors.

The Sprite listened to the story hearing it for the first time. I promised to see if I could find the movie version we would watch it together.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hearing it for the first time? Wow!

I'm sure you could find the movie version on Netflix or Redbox.