Sunday, October 24, 2010

Obama empty rhetoric real pain

I wish the economy were not so bad that the election could be termed partisan as usual.
However, the media sold us a bill of goods named Barak Obama aka "the Chosen One". He was elected a symbol but has been a symbol of the clueless politician who is tone deaf and in bed with special interests.

The country is more divided than ever. While there is some truth that a small minority of the criticism of Obama is racial, there is also some truth that the support of Obama is also largely racial. Many Blacks voted for Obama as a symbol. In reality Obama is more Al Gore than middle America. Like Gore Obama is a product of elite Prep Schools and Universities. Unlike Al Gore Obama has never done a real days work in his life. Al Gore at least served in some capacity in the military and probably knows a thing or two about the family farm.

As stated before the divide is Cocktail Party vs Tea Party. The Cocktail Party is Big Media, Big Education, Big Entertainment, Tort Lawyers and so forth. The unspoken
truth is that the dimwits Behar and Goldberg showed the clash of Tea Party vs Cocktail Party. Bill O'Reilly spoke of Obama dithering and being indecisive when the lefty airheads stormed out. Sorry, but Goldberg was never funny and Behar is a nobody whose next intelligent thought will be her first. The feeding frenzy extended to decent liberal Juan Williams who was fired from NPR for saying what 90% of truthful people think.

The Cocktail Party is out of touch with Real America. They want to ape the EU and think that people who attend real religious services ( Not Liberation Theology Bunk)
are primitives. They sit around talking about the unwashed masses with whom their sole contact is typically a porter or an under paid cleaning woman.

The truth is the media did a hatchet job on Hillary. They covered up Obama's past in ways that are unprecedented. I do not recall any discussion of Obama's drug use. He was allowed to feign ignorance over Pastor Wright, Bill Ayers and a Communist mentor.
We know next to zero real facts about his grades or exactly what he did as a community organizer.

The truth is that Obama will be weakened. It is doubtful he will learn from his errors. The truth is while Clinton had a brain Obama is clueless. Perhaps, a changing of the guard in congress is needed. I am also wondering if Obama will pardon Charlie Rangel who is a symbol of a corrupt party out of touch with ethics and unaccountable.

Many of us are hurting and the damage of the Obama years will be felt long into our future.

A nice dose of Tea will alter the status quo. However, the MSM will do all it can to protect the chosen one.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

It is doubtful he will learn from his errors.

It's a certainty he won't.

He's a zealot.

Ducky's here said...

The feeding frenzy extended to decent liberal Juan Williams who was fired from NPR for saying what 90% of truthful people think.

--------------------

90% of the people think we were attacked by Islam instead of by a bunch of radicals?

Go back to floating in the toilet bowl with your friend "Dr." Yeagley.

beakerkin said...

Duncy

Floating in the toilet is better than living in North Korea or Venezuela where you belong. The fact that you have not read the comments of Juan Williams shows you are illiterate.

Read the comments of Juan Williams again and in fact 90% of America agrees with Juan Williams and the other 10% are liars.

The Pagan Temple said...

The real irony is for so long we used to crow about how we had "freedom of the press", and come to find out all this time, that's been a mere technicality, up until the advent of the internet and the rise of the blogosphere.

Now that we really honestly do have freedom of the press, the old media dinosaurs just don't know how to take it.

And what do they do to cope with the fall in reader subscriptions, in the case of newspapers?

They raise their rates.