Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Obama Pepsi Logo

Apparently I am not the only one that the similarity between the Pepsi logo and the Obama logo.
Maybe Hillary should find her own logo but what product would be appropriate?

I am seriously starting to think Obama is all package with zero substance. Hope, Change yada blah,
Change, Unite, Hope.

Beakerambo will now imitate Obama.


Beakerambo: Mi Meep Hope. Mi Mi meeep Meep Change me me Hope mi mi meep Change.

I am starting to wonder just how much of Obama is Black ethnic pride, I am not Hillary and Madison Avenue.

2 comments:

QunQat said...

Oh god, I was SOOOO MOVED. I have never heard such a message before!!

We should all get behind the Third Party Candidacy of the new messiah BEAKERAMBO!!!

He is an assembler not a disassembler!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Hillary's logo should be this one.