Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Well that isn't according to plan

Vermont is known for ice cream but NYC is known for Italian Ices. There are plenty of great local companies. The Lemon Ice King of Queens, Rita's of NJ and being a Staten Islander my favorite is Ralph's.
The clods in Vermont can have stupid hippie ice cream made by pot heads, but smarter types take the NYC product.

My parents like pistaschio and I keep them happy with a few servings. I get whatever suits my fancy and toss it way deep in the freezer for a rainy day or post fast dessert. Well I found the chocolatte mousse which is excellent and considered by locals to be their best. I had a bit put it back in the freezer to find the senior citizens had discovered it. Obviously, I will have to order more as it seems to be a big hit. The local branch was out of Key Lime.

The fast was easy.

2 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Get over it. You go to Richie's in Eastie if you want a slush.
New York is inferior to Boston in all things.

The ice cream is quantums better also.

beakerkin said...

Actually, the slush truck outside of Union Square on 5th Avenue in NYC has that title. As far as Ice Cream the Big Gay Ice Cream shop likely has that title.

There used to be the original Sedutos in New Dorp. They were way better than the hippie garbage sold
in VT.

Boston is that place on the map. Do I have to send Eli up there to administer another spanking. Remember he wins two Superbowls and the story is still Sanchez.