Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Sprite

The Sprite turns nine next week on Tuesday. I haven't been able to go out much because the pain in my ankle is bad. I can walk but running or doing my usual routine is not happening. My daughter loves to watch me interact with the merchants. The Greek Place is far away and I don't like deliveries,

The Owner of the Greek place made a special waffle sunday for the sprite who loves Ice cream with loads of fruit. They added strawberries and sang happy birthday. The owner joked about my fall and that they would have delivered. The pain is manageable. Oddly when I wear no shoes I can walk around the house pain free. Unfortunately, I can not do this at work.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

That ankle is still bothering you?

I hope that you've gone to the doctor by now!