Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The House Guests are gone

It was not without dramabut it appears the house guests have returned after three months. I am beyond angry and the relative inadvertently reinjured my ankle. I had been pain free for 48 hours but relapsed. Long story but with these barbarians back home I can sleep.

My anger at the series of impositions and waiting an extra week just to add further irritation has gotten worse. This relative and I no longer speak. A mutual friend inquired and I stated that I have no such relative.

I am really bothered by the nasty attitude towards people that work. Glad you are destined for a life of religious mendicancy. Don't knock those who work hard and never ask for help, they are your betters. You should see the exasperated looks when I let the religious slackers have it.

No comments: