Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The real you

When one reads this blog one reads my thoughts on various subjects. While I abhor the policies and everything associated with the inept one it is never personal. There was a younger coworker that was upset with the shutdown. Well Beakerkin you terrorists got what you wanted.

I find this use of the term Obana fails to use when a person screams Allah Ahkbar and shoots their coworkers and describes it as work place violence oddly applied to Republicans. This is the hypocrisy of Obama's megalomania expressed by his supporters. Last, I checked I live in the USA and have the right to think independently.

Those who believe that Obama is right are not reality based. The truth is it is the Obama supporters who are filled with hate. The rhetoric is familiar. The TEA party is racist from people who never deigned to visit an event in person. Funny in the last month alone I dated women from many communities and the sounds of laughter and smiles fill my office. Even when I was having severe issues with management one would never know it by the way I perform my duties.

Today it was difficult to breathe and painful to move. Yet, I did them with the usual verve. Public service is its own  reward and each day is a blessing.

I want to wish a speedy recovery to a close friend who is going through a rough patch. Strength and courage is all we can ask for in times of challenge.

3 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Funny in the last month alone I dated women from many communities and the sounds of laughter and smiles fill my office.

------
Does The Tranquil Sea know about this?

beakerkin said...

I ended that relationship quietly a while back. It was time to move on.
We share a daughter whom I love very
much and I see every week.

Ducky's here said...

I assume you pay child support.
I'll give you props for being responsible.

However, not blaming the Tea Party for the shutdown is wrong headed.