Obama has had his moments such as the elimination of Osama. He has been more aggressive in the use of drone strikes against terrorists.
The questions for all of us are simple
1) Are you better off than you were four years ago?
2) Did the changes he enacted produce hope or hopelessness?
3) When and where has Obama led anyone seriously?
4) Has he met a traditional ally he has not knifed in the back?
In fairness some of the changes are world wide depression related. Yet the reality is do I have more confidence in a Romney, Perry or even Donald Duck to lead us out of this than Obama.
The Beakerkin plan
1) Scrap Obama care and focus on insurance reform
2) Investment tax credits
3) Make universities cosign loans for their students and open their books.
4) Withdraw and close all bases in Europe and scrap NATO. Place troops on the borders and eliminate or phase out asylum with quicker denials and preset deportations. Asylum is rife with fraud.
5) Invest in infrastructure projects.