Saturday, October 31, 2009

Take that all you politically correct crybabies

I am not amused at the politically correct people who cry about naming sports teams after Indians. They always point out how would you feel if they named a baseball team after Jews. It wouldn't bother me one bit unless the team was as bad as the Detroit Lions.

Well apparently there is a team in the UK that calls its supporters the Yid Army. I like the idea and am looking for merchandise. Apparently there is a similar situation in Ajax and Crackow. The Irish took pride in Notre Dame and there is nothing wrong with a similar situation.

I would like to see the sports teams in Berkley named the Bug Eyed Marxists. We can rename the Georgetown teams the Paper pushers or Bureaucrats not to be confused with the Bear cats. I would like to change the name of the Knicks to Wall Street Swindlers.

No comments: