Sunday, January 01, 2012

More Dad Time

Being a dad is not easy. The girlfriend was really sick and I had to do child care. I planned on going home and had to turn around. This would have been the rare instance I would drive my own car there, but my niece has it. I do not understand why that family always has a car in the shop and I never have my car.

I arrived exausted and took a nap only to be awakened by my daughter stating I am hungry. Off I went into the night to checkers for a pack of wings and everyone ate them including the two small dogs. My daughter in laws Maltese is very attached to me as well. He doesn't leave my side even more than the one I helped raise from a pup. For reasons unknown I preffer to sleep in the cold. The dogs litterally crawl under the blanket and sleep on my back.

I bought the daughter an X Box Dance game and was annoyed to see Barbara Streisand music in the game. I have to figure out what to do with all the Gamestop points. I got 11,000.

Around the web I am noticing lefties are seriously concerned that the USA will attack Iran. They should grasp that we do not have a functional adult in the White House and this is not happening.
In the event an exchange takes place the Joooo obsessed left will launch into its usual Jewish cabal and Israeli conspiracy mania.

Obama has all but won this election. At this moment my guess is Romney or Newt will win and the media will go into over drive to save him. The convential wisdom is that a Ron Paul third party run takes more votes from Newt. The anti semitic crew allready has a viable candidate
in Barak Obama. Much of the Code Pinko and OWS support is based on Paul's pathological obsessions and ignorance about Israel.

Left out of the mix is the role of China and India if Iran does decide to block the flow of oil. A potential alliance of the USA, China and India should leave the mad clerics no sleep.

I am also tired of this administration apologizing to Pakistan for anything. The Pakistani government feigns ignorance about Osama and crew hiding out in their territory. We need to get much tougher on this govenment of dimwits.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I do not understand why that family always has a car in the shop and I never have my car.

One can be too kind to one's family. Just sayin'.

Obama has all but won this election.

Damn. That's a terrible statement to read on the first day of the new year.

Ducky's here said...

Man are they taking you for a ride.

SecondComingOfBast said...

If anything India and China will side with Iran, not us. And Russia will join right in with them, and maybe Brazil. We're almost all alone in the world. Fuck it. Maybe one of these days this alleged "free world" I've been hearing so much about that we are allegedly the "leader" of will step up to the plate, but I'm not holding my breath. I stopped believing in Santa not too long after I learned to stop shitting in my pants.

Mitt might win, depending on how things are. If I could get a hold of Mitt's major donor list I might be able to figure out who are next Secretaries of State and Defense are going to be, but that's not likely to make much difference either.

beakerkin said...

Ducky

I take my family time seriously. I know no greater happiness than spending time with my daughter. As a person with no vestiges of a normal life your criticism is amusing.