Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FJ Kindly Leave

FJ we want to thank you for your previous help. You were a friend, but it is time for you to depart. We wish you well in your travels, but have no desire to interact with you or your sophomoric personas. We do not want sock pupettry here and really wish you would respect my wishes.

When you use sock puppets on a friend you run the risk of annoying them. Rather than state hey Beakerkin I am sorry you knowingly claimed to be a legendary cyber sicko. You claim you are not the legendary criminal and I appologize for asking if you wrote the sick material widely known to have been written by the lunatric. You bear a certain part of the responsabilty for making the claim "I am Socrates". It was a stupid remark on your part and you deserve much of the blame for anything that happened afterwards.

I want to make this abundantly clear. Please leave this blog and do not return. Try not to provoke me on other blogs as I have no desire to bother Z or the Pagan Temple. Whatever, issues there were between us are finnished and I wish nothing more than to be left alone. I want nothing to do with you or your numerous personas.

Do note that while Ducky has some nasty ideas he plays by a certain set of rules. He writes under one ID and we deal with those ideas. You have demonstrated an unwillingness to play by the rules we established here. Z and the others are okay with your antics, but we will not tollerate them here.

I will not bother following your links and play games with you. If you wish to have an internet blog war there are more suitable opponents to play with.

Kindly leave and do not return. We wish you the best of luck, but you have worn out your welcome.

Thank you

8 comments:

Thersites said...

Stop insulting me, and I'll gladly leave you alone. Continue to cross me, and you will be crossed in turn. It's that simple. Even you should be able to understand the concept of tit for tat.

beakerkin said...

FJ

Kindly go and close the door on your way out. There are places that enjoy your antics, this is not one of them.

Titan Uranus 2 said...

I'll go if you will. :)

beakerkin said...

This is my site and you need to go.
You are finnished here. Please find other sites to pollute.

Ducky's here said...

Come on guys, stop trying to be butch.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Beak,

Stop publishing FJ's remarks. He'll get the hint after around two weeks.

Then you can just slap him around when he takes his sour grapes to your friend's blogs.

SecondComingOfBast said...

HaHaHaHa that's fucking hilarious. Beak you're too much man.

Always On Watch said...

I don't concern myself with sock puppets -- as long as they confine themselves to not posting on every thread and thus hijack so many posts.

But, hey, every site owner has his own rules.

I haven't kept up with all the goings on in the present feud.