Why does a Jewish NYC resident with Hindu family like Tim Tebow.
1) All of us love and admire the person who plays fair, works hard and is told by experts he can't do it and does. Tebow is pure heart soul and determination. He works harder than the rest and plkays hard but fair.
2) He respects his team mates and opponents. He doesn't even have a bad word for his detractors.
3) He represents and embodies Christian values and spirit admired even by non Christians as myself. Likely he is probably there for a team mate down on his luck because it is the calling of his savior and a heart held value. He advocates his beliefs positively without dennigrating others who think differently.
4) He is genuinely modest and appreciates those around him.
5) He is positive at all times.
The fact that someone so wholesome and appealing to all is so hated by the Duck tells us more about the Duck than Tebow.