Monday, January 17, 2011

Sometimes things do go better than expected

I have been away taking care of the beloved Sprite due to a family emergency. My parents have met the beloved Sprite and everyone had a great time. My mother was able to understand the West Indian patios which is fairly surprising. She also did very well with a finicky eater and had a good time.

Of course every visit is not without some comedy. The Sprite was complaining about the huge Pizza slice and asked me to cut it in two. My father pulled out a pocket knife and took care of the problem. I did tell the Sprite not to wear the ballet dress less she scare the kids next door. She insisted in me getting her one.

Life is not easy when all the kid eats is chicken fingers, fish sticks an lo mein. How my mother guessed she would eat watermellon is beyond me.

My trip is in February. I will try to blog from abroad. I will try and contact AOW if I can not post from parts unknown. On Wednesday I go for my shots and they are aparently not in my arm.

No comments: