Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Comming attractions

I am at work preparing a blog interview with Prof Kultur. At some point in the future
I am going to see if I can get Pagan and CM to sit for one. We will see if we can get our friend the Editrix to see if we can get Mac to sit for one as well.

The interview segments are widely popular. Many blogers even use them as biographical posts and cross post them on their own sites. Sonia even added pictures to hers. In an earlier time this was a very interactive site. However, Communist criminals invaded my
privacy, issued criminal threats and spammed my site. The dark side of doing a high quality post is it attracts unstable types.

From time to time I still offer these high quality gems. A good interview is entertaining and informative. The reader should not be able to predict the answers.

1 comment:

The_Editrix said...

"I am going to see if I can get Pagan and CM to sit for one. We will see if we can get our friend the Editrix to see if we can get Mac to sit for one as well."

Count on me Beak! I'll do my best to rope him in. Your interviews are informative and fun. I've crossposted mine as well at Roncesvalles. Would be stupid not to do so.