In the wide world of Beakerkin there are two types of interviews. We do the In the Hot Seat with Beakerkin when we are doing serious political ideas punctuated with some whimsical fun.
We are doing a second type of interview that is sheer apolitical mischief. We will be discussing popular culture, food products and sports. This segment is called Waterboarding
Our first victim needs no introduction as he is quite well known around these parts.
Waterboarding is 30 questions about common life you may find any topic from Dear Abby
to Col Sanders.
1) What is behind your dislike of Mayonaise?
2) Which actress is more competent Farah Fawcett or Sandra Bullock
3) Do you even know what so called Boston Style mustard is? Compare and contrast it to New York Deli Mustard?
4) Did you watch the Patridge Family?
5) Who is better Abbott & Costello or Martin & Lewis?
6) Why is Bernadette Peters famous?
7) Name three Country and Western songs?
8) Name one NASCAR driver?
9) What condiment is commonly served with Bufalo Wings?
10) What color is Manhatan Clam Chowder?
11) What TV Show featured a charachter known as Aagarn?
12) What is the name of Homer Simpson's boss?
13) What Red Sox player was commonly known as "space man"?
14) Name any book written by James Mitchner?
15) Did John Wayne ever star in a work of Arthur Miller or Eugene Oneil?
16) Did you see the film Superfly?
17) Who was Bullwinkle's side kick?
18) The spokesman for Wendy's is?
19) What is a cherry lime rickey?
20) Name any two films with Telly Savalas?
21) Who is Simon Templar?
22) Which actor has more talent Michael Caine or Robert Redford and why?
23) Who lived next door to Archie Bunker?
24) Name any two sitcoms with Bill Bixby?
25) Name two Beatles songs?
26) What was the name of Lion puppet on the Soupy Sales show?
27) What actors played the parts of Felix Unger and Oscar Madison in the film version of the Odd Couple?
28) What cereal uses Toucan Sam as its mascot?
29) Who wrote the Winds of War
30) Name any of Tom Cruises current or former wives