Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Lunacy Eating Soy Makes You Gay

Just when one thinks there is no end to craziness there is this idiocy from the web.
Sorry, I can't stand soy but this is absurd. There is no word about if tossing hamburgers and poultry to gays will turn them into wild heterosexual swingers. I can just imagine all the homophobes passing endless supplies of brisket in the latest obsession to cure gays. At some point eating beef 24/7 would probably result in some sort of health maladies.

Some people have way too much free time on their hands.

Hey you get away from me with that Soy milk........

8 comments:

Misfit410 said...

It's always been my opinion that Straight men don't eat BOCA burgers.

Ducky's here said...

Did you hear this on Hannity or something?

Maybe it was posted up on Focus on the Family.

World Net Daily?

Brooke said...

Sheesh.

beakerkin said...

Ducky

Yes the article I read was on World Net Daily. It is not one of their best.

Hmmm now if the folks at the 700 Club were creative they could organize take a homosexual to Burger King for Whoppers day. That was a bad joke even by my standards of bad
taste.

The_Editrix said...

Sorry, I am with Ducky here. Even before I read Beak's admission I thought: "It's so moronic, it's BOUND to be from WND."

Never trust anything you read at that shitrag.

It may be "conservative" shit if you equal conservative with everything the snake oil seller over at Naughty Chicken is ranting about, but shit it is nevertheless.

SecondComingOfBast said...

This reminds me of the time I saw a table full of catholic Priests in a Frisch's restaurant. They were all eating Big Boys.

Z said...

Doesn't eating brisket make you Jewish?

:-) Couldn't resist.

THIS thing is STUUUUUPID!!
By the way....it's "Commentary" at WND...who gives a damn? They still say Bush is the only one who believed Saddam had WMD at the New York Times! And that global climate change can be stopped by separating your paper from your glass in your dumpster.

Always On Watch said...

Does anybody really believe that soy "cures" homosexuality? Sheesh.

Apparently, there is no end to idiocy!