Thursday, July 26, 2012

Saved by Tisha B'Av

I feel a peverse guilt in looking forward to one of the saddest days on the Jewish calendar. My obnoxious invaders will be gone. Ten days of boorish behavior and crying victim when I react to provocations is enough. Glad you are religious but leave me alone.

A friend said that he has known me for thirty years and has never seen me curse before. They don't understand English when I say leave me alone. Sabbath and the holidays are the worst where I become a prisoner. Has this asshat deduced that by invading for ten days he has pushed me away from the AC. This is not a day or two but ten. It just never registers because for all their feigned concerns I roast while getting lectures about charity.

I can't even have a conversation without these jerks budding in. They do not grasp hey this is a private discussion when I snap then we get the religious victim bit. When I say my private matters are not your concern they press until I snap.

I am really starting to despise these people. They are annoying, irritating and obnoxious on their best day.
I want to say hey moron go to therapy and deal with your bs so you can get a %%^%^^ job. All I get is excuses and the $$%%$5 worked three years big %^^%%^ deal. Four years elite college to work three %6%^%%R years.

Well at least they will be away for the holiday. Let them bore someone else.

3 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Who are these mamalukes?

beakerkin said...

Unfortunately family and they are on my nerves. When you say my private life is not your business drop it most people drop it. Unfortunately, I get the "we are so concerned religious bull shit".

I am starting to hate these relatives.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Thank GOD that I have no relatives like this.

Well, no blood kin to me.

My in-laws, some of them, try my patience. But all of them are either ill (mother-in-law with Alzheimer's on her death bed, prolonged death bed) or broke (two sisters-in-law who like to sponge if they get the chance).

Two kinds of people that I cannot abide:

1. Nosy people

2. Spongers

Old proverb about house guests:

"Fish and visitors smell in three days." Benjamin Franklin said this in Poor Richard's Almanak, 1736.