There are some people on the web who really need to get a clue.
1) I am not Black. If I were I would gladly tell you as I would be proud of what I am. Black Americans serve in every area of the government and are my brother and sister Americans.
2) I do not write under any other pen names other than this one. I am not Naiche of Bad Eagle who was a friend. He is some sort of Indian who is allegedly in his 70's.
3) I am not gay. If I were I would gladly tell you. Justin and Rob are valued friends who I sometimes agree with.
4) I am a life long Republican and have never belonged to any other party.
5) I am not a Conservative and have described myself as a moderate and a nationalist.
6) I have never worked for NYPD and am still employed in the Federal Government in a law enforcement capacity.
7) I have not lived in Brooklyn for over 20 years.
8) I have no idea who Beverly Isaac is. I have never met or spoken to a person by that name.
The problem with the web is that pen names are not protected by libel and slander protections.
Thus a real name like Bob Smith of Houston TX is protected but a pen name like Beakerkin is not.