Saturday, June 18, 2016

House of Cards

I am in the hospital because I am not healed sufficiently. The infection is not going away and I can't sleep. I am doing better but my progress is slow.

I am thinking the world as we know it is finnished. The EU is going largely because of its arrogance. From an American perspective which does not apply the whole EU and even the Obama mess is a lack of accountability and arrogance. My country has just experience the worst case of homophobic violence. The killer is quite vocal what his motivation is. My Prsident wants to rail about guns but ignore the Islamic part of this crime. Moreover, he wants to vet US Citizen gun owners extensively but waive immigrants from countries where terrorism in with no checks.

Pardon me, I don't recall lefties rationalizing Baruch Goldstein. In fact the fact you can still name him speaks to how rare this behavior is. Yes there are rare cases and Israel does prosecute them.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of gun owners are law abiding. Does Obama show gun owners any consideration, no. The Orlando Assasin was not yelling Long Live Charlton Heston. Some of us are sick of the rationalizations and the arrogant lectures. Maybe it's time folks at CAIR feel defensive. I don't want to sound harsh, but I am tired of rationalization and spin. It's time for excuses to stop and respect for others to start. It is okay to believe whatever is a spiritual crime. It is never okay to serve as Gods high executioner. For reference there are plenty of
Other crimes that call for serious punishment adultery, onanism and abortion. We have civil law, so live and let live.

The EU goes and if Trump wins Soros kills the stock market. His rhetoric speaks to zero confidence in Hilary.

7 comments:

Ducky's here said...

I am sincerely concerned about your health, Beak.

I hope this is resolved quickly and you can make the necessary changes in
your lifestyle.

Always On Watch said...

I am thinking the world as we know it is finnished.

Yes, we are in uncharted territory.

Always On Watch said...

Duck,
The ailment may have nothing to do with Beak's life style.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Beak...long time! Sorry that you are dealing with cellulitis, NOT fun at all. Heal quickly, okay? As for the world, yes, it has exchanged the "hand basket to Hell" for a race car with the accelerator stuck to the floor! shudder...

tmw

beakerkin said...

I am in better health than you might guess. The doctors here are mortified anout one particular practice.

Grazing is apparently lethal in my condition and should not be condoned. It is a lunch and exhaustion substitute.

beakerkin said...

Oh my goodness TMW

The ailment is my fault caused by a practice known as grazing. The volume of work was so high I made sacrifices and my body quit.

beakerkin said...

How are the kids. How's everything.

Did you see that abomination of an article blaming a messianic Jew for the San Bernadino massacre. The Presidient can't say Islam but this clown in the media blamed a messianic Jew for getting shot.