Friday, June 03, 2016

Consumed with Hate

I almost feel sorry for this person. When a person hates so much that they can not think straight they become a human cartoon. Hate is never logical. The idiocy of blind hate against people who have done nothing to you personally makes you into a human cartoon. I was prepared for locker room style hate of gays. Nothing I could have seen prepared me for minority females hating gays and quoting the bible.

Firstly, even serious Christians realize we hate the sin and love the sinner. Thus while people like AOW, TMW me Watren take their faith seriously there is zero hate in their heart. I am certain all would knowingly share a loaf of bread without question if a gay person or anyone else were hungry. The ethos of Christ or even the Abrahamic version
Of Judaism stressed hospitality. If you read the story of Sodom word for word it about gang raping strangers. Even if you don't read it that way you lover the sinner and hate the sin.

Admittedly I had way too much fun with the hate of gays. I treated the absurdity of it with humor breaking down my files between breeders and cool people. The person threw a hissy fit. I told her there were places that banned miscegenation so if I expressed my undying love for her I would be breaking the law. She didn't get it.

My mistake and this was a doozy was to appeal to her feminine side. Love is too central to our lives to deny any consenting adults a chance at happiness. People need to be themselves Live and let live.

I lost a friend over that last part. I am sorry she never moved past her hate. Even though she hated me, I was sorry to see her leave over a personality issue having nothing to do with me. Make no mistake this person hated me to her last moment for no logical reason. I expected her to wise up. It never happened and I feel genuinely for people who hate people for being themselves.

I hope she finds the love to fill her days with. There is nothing more pathetic than a person living an empty life without love railing against those who found love on their own terms. Perhaps if her days and nights were filled with
Love she wouldn't be so hard on gays.

Live and let Live.

7 comments:

Ducky's here said...

It never happened and I feel genuinely for people who hate people for being themselves.

-----------
You didn't continually call her an antisemite or a commie?

Michael said...

Your coworkers hate you; you get shunted from department to department; you can't get a promotion to save your life--yet you persist in believing that you're some kind of Employee of the Year.

beakerkin said...

She has no issues with Jews. Hated gays with every fiber sad really sad

beakerkin said...

Hmmm let do this slowly. The local bar praises me. The vast number of employees I mentor praise me.

I don't need to sing my praises others do. Furthermore I point to a record that speaks louder than I can and my critics languishing in rubber rooms.

Michael said...

You are more consumed with hatred than just about anybody I've ever encountered on the Internet.

Ducky's here said...

If you get so much praise, why can't you get a promotion and why are you transferred so often?

Maybe if you tried anger management things would go a little better for you.

beakerkin said...

Let's see I hate Commies. I stand by it as they are political criminals. How many odes to Chavez did you author. It always ends in disaster but you will move onto the next savior.

I hate genocidal Muslims who want to ethnically cleanse land and create another apartheid state
Based on an invented ethnicity.

I do not hate people who live in peace and respect private property. This is quite different than hating gays for being themselves.