Thursday, September 04, 2014

That was awkward

One thing that is for certain, my sister in law is the stupidest person on the planet. She has the unique propensity to find new ways to piss me off and be totally stupid. Did we remind everyone that if there was a hardcore championship belt for being unemployable and lazy she would win that as well.

My maternal grandmother was a woman of great brilliance and strength. She loved her son who died thirty years before her and was never quite the same. Her wish was that his wife and mother of her grandsons would be interred in the family plot.  It was assumed that she would wish to be buried next to second husband.  Somewhere the plans changed and my cousins had to reach out to my mother to make my grandmothers wish true.

Usually, my sister has to play the role of level headed, but I had to pinch hit.

My cousins were gracious and offered me a car service home. I thanked them and reminded them it was my daughters first day in school.

The touchy situation with the drama queen ex was averted. She stared at me the whole time, but when she wished to speak I moved away. Sadly, she obviously doesn't know me well enough to know that I am not the type to speak to exes or many people. I value my privacy and wish she would respect that.

No comments: