Sunday, September 07, 2014

Exes should remain in the past

I am an advocate of no contact after a relationship ends. To be frank, I don't care and I don't really waste my time thinking about such matters. I would appreciate not seeking out members of my family or close friends and just going about your business. I have no idea why exes have this desire. The notion strikes me as bizarre as anyone remotely familiar with me would get this. i might visit an area where I lived or worked  and buy lunch at a familiar place. I don't live in the past.

My sister in law is a disgrace and a joke. Her running over to an ex is the exact reason my daughter will never see these relatives. My parents have met my family and my nephew can drop over. The rest are not people I trust. My sister in laws stupid reaction was another classic excuse. When that didn't work the reflexive boorish fake piety act kicks in. Of course had she not been classically late none of this happens.

In my case when I bumped into relatives of my ex. I never inquired or brought up the subject. Glad to see you. What type of work are you doing. Nice to see you and moved on to another area.

There are those who post their lives on Facebook. I am private and quiet about my life. I am not the type to reconnect and prefer to remain a mystery.

2 comments:

Ducky's here said...

I am private and quiet about my life.
--------
This blog says quite the opposite.

You are angry and want the world to know it.

beakerkin said...

That is your opinion. I am not on Facebook and do not go backwards.
I live in the present and when the
book is closed it is closed.

There are times I am angry. It is a part of life.