Friday, October 28, 2011

Its Official Occupy Wall Street Protesters are Nerds

I visited the Occupy site yesterday and the number of freaks and loons is getting smaller. It seems commies like to exploit power in the name of homeless people but will not share their resources. It came as little surprise that the actual homeless people were being denied food by communist and anarchist agitators. Apparently each according to need is just a slogan and unlike your church that feeds and often clothes the poor as Christs calling the power mad occupy crowd doesn't want to rub elbows with the actual poor.

I saw a freak dressed in his underoos as Captain America at the Occupy Event. He called himself Captain American revolution. Some of the signs were so bad they looked like satire. One complaining about NASCAR and another Incoherent Solidarity.

These people are nerds and are best laughed at. I do not engage these dimwits any longer. I merely laugh at the nerds and freaks.

The homeless live in the park and have more right to be there than the Occupy Crowd. If Commies and Anarchists want to play homeless to exploit their plight then the least they can do is to toss them some food.

6 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

I'm trying to avoid giving them too much time. I'll post a few things here and there, but they goddamn sure as fuck aren't going to #OccupyThePaganTemple.

By the way Beak, since you like to do book reviews sometimes, you might want to do a review of Veronika by Sandy Krolic.

beakerkin said...

I might actually go to Barnes and Noble and get a copy. I might actually read it if he autographs it Prof Tarzan.

One of the sites for my Spring vacation is Siberia. I enjoy traveling on untamed rivers. Likely I am headed for Haiti and Guyana.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Siberia would be a good place to go to for vacation, I don't know about spring though. It's probably still brutally cold there, at least at night.

Ducky's here said...

Dear Beak,

I can understand your concern about OWS and your solution to America's problems of firing all college professors critical of Israel is simplicity itself, but I have an emergency.

Since you are an important figure in the leadership hierarchy overseeing our security I don't know why you ail to answer me.

I was at the Museum of Fine Arts to see an exhibit on Greek sculpture and I was absolutely shocked at what was outside the auditorium.

The Palestinian film festival has opened and there were tables set up selling literature and various craft items. In a moment of weakness I bought a kefiyah.

How many others will support terrorism in a moment of weakness? What must I do to remove the presence of Arab and Muslim influence on the arts in Boston?

Please help !!

Ducky

SecondComingOfBast said...

I know what I'd do, I'd kick the scumbags out of the country, what ones weren't born here, and the ones that were would get the old cult deprograming treatment.

In the meantime I'd confiscate their "art" and use it as evidence of subversion and sabotage. And if there wasn't any evidence I'd manufacture some.

Any other questions?

Ducky's here said...

No Pagan, but I must say you don't disappoint.