Monday, October 24, 2011

2800 Posts

Most blogs do not survive long enough to get to those numbers.


Always On Watch said...


Z said...

2984 for me....for 3 1/2 years, that's a LOT of posts, I suppose.
Congratulations! You've always worked full time and, while I worked part time for Mr. Z, I'm working part time again and really enjoying've had a LOT less time than I have, so I'd say BRAVO TO YOU!

God bless, Beak!

Always On Watch said...

Hey, Beak. Mr. AOW now has a blog! Lighter fare most of the time.

Ducky's here said...

“Microsoft never had the humanities and the liberal arts in the DNA; it was pure technology company, and they just didn’t get it,” Jobs said. “Google’s the same way. They just don’t get it.”

Interesting quote from the late head of the worlds largest company.

What do you think, Beak.