Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Taking the car out

It has been a year and a half since I returned from Vermont. I have only placed 2000 miles on my car since then. Most of that was done by Drummaster. The car has been in dry dock as a check engine light went off on Sunday. The radiator hoses and the transmission sensor went.

Even the mechanic was amazed at the good overall condition of the car. Sunbeam is going to switch her van for my sedan and the drive to Baltimore. She wants to drive my car and I trust her with everything else. I have never driven south on 95, but it is no big deal.

Yesterday Sunbeam got word that she passed the exit exam for her bachelors degree. Her graduate school application is still out there. She has a long road ahead to her Masters Degree.

I am so proud of her accomplishment.

The next hurdle is an MSW.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and Good luck on your next endeavor, Sunbeam.

...and Merry Christmas/ Happy Channukah!

Warren said...

Whut he said! ^

The Merry Widow said...

Happy Chanukka and a safe trip!
And yo better go see AOW and Mr. AOW...she has a hug for you both from me!
G*D bless and MAANATHA!

tmw

Always On Watch said...

I'm waiting for the cell phone call from Beak. In fact, I'm keeping the cell phone with me at the dinner table this evening.