Monday, December 22, 2008

New Direction

Those of you familiar with this blog know that the issues of domestic violence are important to me. I have written several posts about the issue at various times.

I will be given my highest honor and be trained to hear domestic abuse cases at work. I
consider it an honor as such cases require tact and sensitivity. These are the cases that I will remember for a lifetime.

I am fortunate in that I did not have to tell Sunbeam why this type of case is important to me. She knows this is my calling and loves me for it. Real men protect those who are vulnerable.

3 comments:

jams o donnell said...

They are tough cases. I dealt with a couple of them at Heathrow, They were not fun.

jams o donnell said...

Not fun is a bad choice of words. They were my least favourite cases, far worse than mental health ones

Always On Watch said...

Working domestic abuse cases is tough. I know because my best friend did so for years on a police force in Texas.