Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back from the Dead

Some of you were worried about me during my assignment. Sunbeam is a wonder and is truly my soul mate. She understands me better than I understand myself. Her smile and caring nature captivate me. I long to make her happy and live for her smile.

I had thought feelings like this were a relic of my life twenty years ago. I can talk with her about anything and she is my best friend. I consider myself blessed by her presence.

I have never been happier in my life than when I spend time with her.

7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

It's a cliche but true: Love makes the world go 'round.

I can talk with her about anything and she is my best friend.

Hear, hear!

When you feel you're home in the presence of another, you've found your soul mate.

Even when Mr. AOW and I spat - and we do - home is not home without him. That's why this marriage has lasted over 35 years.

Anonymous said...

Please... tell me you're not whipped already... ;-)

Always On Watch said...

Get PlayList and put this on it. **wink**

Steve Harkonnen said...

Beak, I know about soul mates and have one myself.

I am back blogging and have added your blog to my list on my new blog so help a brutha out.

Doesn't it feel grand though to have someone as a soul mate?

SecondComingOfBast said...

Farmer John-

Thanks for asking him that so I wouldn't have to.

beakerkin said...

PT

Sunbeam understands the art of being a woman. She can get more with a smile and a modicum of appreciation than by nagging. When she talks I listen because it makes sense and keeping her happy means everything to me.

If that qualifies as whipped than so be it.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Actually, I am very happy for you and wish you all the best. I hope it works out long term.