Saturday, November 05, 2005

France the failure of the multicultural dream

The heart of multiculturalism is a lie. All relgions are not equal and there are some that are plainly evil. I do not hear regular people yearning for the days of tribal human sacrafice. Nor do I hear sane vioces advocating widow burning.

A relgion that has global hegemony as its goal is plain evil. A religion that calls for the death of apostates is evil. A religon that slaughters those who believe in other paths to god is evil. A religion that kills people with different lifesyles is evil. Jihad does not mean struggle and defense of Islam it is an agressive war waged in hope of the creation of a theological utopia.

This does not mean that your convienece clerk is a killer. However as I sit and watch
France burn I resist the need to gloat. One can not appease utopian thugs and history has plenty of examples. Sooner or later France must deal with this problem with the police or armed forces.

Waiting for riots to burn themselves out will not work. No doubt the far Left is full of excuses about root causes . Yet there are plenty of poor barrios , Chinatowns
and Indian enclaves that do not torch handicapped women or their own enclaves. Victimology and paternalism is a dead end.

6 comments:

Cubed © said...

Beak,

I'm sure you've already heard that the "problem" has spread to the east of France, near the border with Germany, and to the south, in Marseilles.

My guess is that all this youthful Muslim exuberance is a "probe" to see what sort of response the French will mount to the more serious attack Islam plans for the future.

I guess they have a pretty good idea by this time--over 200 arrests, a silent parade, and a call for dialogue.

Easy pickings!

Always On Watch said...

Cubed said, My guess is that all this youthful Muslim exuberance is a "probe" to see what sort of response the French will mount to the more serious attack Islam plans for the future.
This thought keeps niggling at me.

And the mismanagement on the part of French law enforcement in the face of what's starting to look like a civil war is keeping me awake at night. What the hell are the authorities waiting for?

Beak said in this article, Sooner or later France must deal with this problem with the police or armed forces.
They're waiting too long already, IMO.

Esther said...

Cube, interesting take.

Beak, dead on commentary once again.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Gloat all you want. I am.

Right now I'm gloating over the French fear of doing anything to upset the "Muslim community," and I predict I'll relish pointing out the heavy-handed response that surely will come when the French embrace their inner Gaul and put a stop to this nonsense.

But a lot of people will needlessly die and a lot of property will needlessly be destroyed first.

bum said...

I maybe a bit confused or misunderstood what you are arguing. I don't think a multicultural society can only exist in a 'utopia.' I think it can suceed in many places even though cultures might clash. I don't think the issue is if it can exist but how it can. What you pointed out was an instance of one culture trying to impose their views on another but it isn't that way in other places. If you believe it will be that way eventually, tell me when will it be our turn to burn to the ground?

Anonymous said...

AFRICANS and other third world "cultures" DO NOT BELONG IN EUROPE!

PERIOD!