Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dreams can Come True

My awaited return to my beloved city is close at hand. Vermont is a great place but it not home. It looks like January after a short spell in KC not near Mr Beamish. Vermont grows on you but I have zero in common with the locals and miss real bookstores theatre and art. I do not miss the Commies in Union Square but I will over look them. Maybe some day we can have a Commie rodeo and send them to Gitmo where they belong.

I have been in VT way too long. I saw a picture of Paris Hilton's new pet and wondered if it would taste good roasted with potatoes.

5 comments:

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Potatoes, onions, and carrots. If you're gonna roast something do it right.

KC is 4 hours away at high speed.

Don't be afraid of all the commie red shirt wearin' folk you'll see out there. They're just Chiefs fans.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Just wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be out of touch for about 10 days.

Anonymous said...

KC, home of one of the greatest experiment's in judicially mandated education reforms in the country. Seems they've proven that the problem of minority education cannot be solved by throwing money at it. Even if you throw billions at it.

I guess some things can't be taught. They've got to be learned.

-FJ

Anonymous said...

Yes it would taste good. Come to think of it so would Paris.

Unknown said...

Paris would taste good if you like the taste of a venereal disease.