Monday, February 16, 2015

When life gives you lemons make lemonade

There are those who fear change. They endure awful situations because fear of the unknown. They endure the obnoxious and toxic. Sometimes it takes a leap of faith to challenge the present. I am I not afraid of the unknown as the present was dreadful.

I am perplexed how an imbecile thinks my escape to a certain unit would undermine her.  I stated point blank, there is no need for me or anyone else to undermine an incompetent. It is only a matter of time until we find out whose assessment is correct.

I fought for my freedom and outmaneuvered the dimwit. I had no intention of assisting her fraudulent claims of competence. For now I am a mere number on a team. I have no intention of leading a team or inovating. It is highly probable I will be doing some type of special projects in the new area as I have demonstrated competence and reliability.

Learning new tasks is always rewarding. The new tasks are just part of an expanding skill set.

1 comment:

Ducky's here said...

Beak, for your own well being, time to let go.