Any time a psycho killer strikes Jews or Americans the left shrieks " Why do they hate us" and stress an arrogant need to understand psychotic killers.
I will nor should anyone else justify the evil crimes in Norway. What you are hearing in the web is alot of hatred for the extreme left and much of it is justified.
Why many hate the hard left
1) The far left has a well established history of treason and then lying and rationalizing their crimes.
2) Siding with every enemy of the USA
3) Paranoia about Fox and Talk Radio. Sorry but Fox News didn't make a snuff filmthat was proven to be false in court. To date nobody has been fired and the left shrugs its shoulders after each new scandal. They comment as experts on shows they do not bother to watch.
4) Hiring domestic terrorists and unqualified Marxist hacks in Universities. Sorry but those who think Bill Ayer's crimes are somehow justified need to drink Jonestown Koolaide.
5) Arrogance on a scale that is amazing. How people that praise Hugo and rationalize the butchery of 100,000,000 claim to be moral arbiters of anything is a comedic classic.
6) They are more fundamentalist and dogmatic than the folks at the 700 club and less based in reality.
7) They are bone stupid and repeat cliches that are stupid and idiotic. A classic Saddam was the CIA's boy armed with T series tanks, Soviet advisors and MIG jets. The USA does not make those weapons and the left is well aware of the Soviet and Socialist French role in aiding and abetting Saddam.
8) There are more bigots on the left than the right. People on the left ramble on about Israel and Jooos like inbred KKK folks in the 1950's.
Feel free to add your own rant.
I do not excuse unthinkable crimes but most of us have valid reasons to hate the far left. Unlike the far left we respect laws. However should the left ever resort to actual violent revolution I would waste zero time responding appropriately to the treason.