Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Preparing for flight

I returned to my office and had found that everyone has been moved all over the place. I did expect a move to the lower floor. I do not think that I will have to interview. My role will likely be support of the other officers. For now it is easier to have me read a file and tab it than to kill it myself. There are many parts of a team and for now I am in a supporting role.

It was good to see so many friends again and my mentor has been moved to the new area along with a few friends. I have a cramped cube but it is easier to keep clean. I will have to earn tougher assignments and that will come with time. For now I can relax and enjoy climbing the mountain.
Often it is more fun climbing the mountain than being on the top. One can appreciate the rewards of hard work only by gradual advancement.

Beamish in 08

2 comments:

nanc said...

it's the journey we remember.

happy thanksgiving, beak.

go with G-d!

The Merry Widow said...

You are right, Nanc, to few people realize that the journey is to be lived as well!
Have a good Thanksgiving, even if you are far from home. They serving you a proper dinner that day?
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw