Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An apology to Mah29001

I owe Mah29001 an apology because I forgot she is the only person on the planet more anti communist than myself. I recommend those of us click the link on the left to the commie crusher.
The commie crusher takes no prisoners and tells it like it is.

I want to relate some personal history. Communists are the enemy of every person on the planet.
However, this is doubly true for Americans and squared for real Jews. Communists are genocidal sociopaths who will kill, steal and deliberately lie to create their false utopia over your dead body.

Many of you seem to forget that Communists are the personification of evil. They pretend you do not know history or logic. When presented with evidence they rant about noble motives. They talk out of both sides of their mouth much like John Kerry. They attempt to put a smiley face on genocide by repackaging it.

Most people would never dream of telling an African American to lay off the KKK. In fact I have had plenty of my own cyber battles with KKK types. Commies are the Jewish equivalent of the KKK. Their history of persecution of Jews is by no means limited to the USSR and continues into the present era. Any comparison of Commies to KKK types is an actual insult to KKK types. KKK types are disgusting and vile, but they have no similar record of whole sale genocide.

Beamish in 08

2 comments:

mah29001 said...

Actually, I am a "he" not a "she".

Warren said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

That's ok mah, he thought Always On Watch was a boy.

;^)