Saturday, November 10, 2007

One week to go

I will be home in NYC this time next week. Drummaster will be picking me up at the airport. My first trip will be to a genuine Greek Diner. I will enjoy the amazing food the breath taking waitresses and the family drama all at a decent price.

The next test is for 25% of my grade. I have 53.6 in the bank a score of 50 would place me at 66.1 with a final test of 15% on Friday. I am aiming to finnish it out on Monday and a score of 70 would make it a done deal.

I am trying to figure a way to meet Mr B in St. Louis. I will be arriving on next Tuesday. I will be looking for this Lee's Chicken and small critters barbequed. I will be moving from there to CA in two weeks. I am planning a few trips to San Diego. Now some of you are under the ipression I will be jumping through some hoops for herring in Sea World. I will not do this for anything less than lox.

I will try to meet with my friend Zinla in LA. I am quite curious as to what a Fatburger??? or a fish Taco is about???

A true NYer does not wear a Hawain shirt on vacation. I will be wearing khakis and a shirt from the LL Beamish Too Cool for the rest of you line.

I will also try to visit with Beakerambo who is allegedly working on another movie. The movie is a remake of Born in East LA. Beakerambo gets picked up in an immigration raid and ends up in Gitmo. Apparently my coworkers in LA mistake his speech impediment for an Al Queda code.
While at Gitmo Beakerambo annoys the rest of the inmates an staff by butchering Air Supply songs and refusing to convert to Islam. Beakerambo beats up the rest of the internees and is sent for amora therapy and anger management.

After he demands Hebrew National products and NY Deli mustard the staff realizes he has a learning disability.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

After he demands Hebrew National products and NY Deli mustard the staff realizes he has a learning disability.

At least his gastronomic system is working alright.

Always On Watch said...

I am planning a few trips to San Diego. Now some of you are under the ipression I will be jumping through some hoops for herring in Sea World. I will not do this for anything less than lox.

LOL.

While at Gitmo Beakerambo annoys the rest of the inmates an staff by...refusing to convert to Islam.

Go, Beakerambo!

I am trying to figure a way to meet Mr B in St. Louis.

for Thanksgiving, huh? I hope that you like fried okra.

Anonymous said...

Only a weekend at home?

nanc said...

give zin and beamish big kisses from me and if you're not feeling too macho...a little pinch on the kakistocrat's hiney...*;]

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I do not have a clothing line, but if I did, it would be jeans and a vintage concert t-shirt.

The Merry Widow said...

Jam packed schedule! No Thanksgiving at home? I know you will have fun with Z, she is a sweet lady, and her hubby sounds intelligent!
Do have fun in San Diego, it is a wonderful city, basically conservative, in spots! The Wildlife Park and Zoo are must sees. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT attempt to swim with the walruses or sea lions! They ARE larger than you, besides the water is kept at about 55 degrees...
If you go up to the Bay area, check out Vallejo and the park up there. LA has the Embarcadero, with a tall ship and an Oakland ferry and other interesting sites. And don't forget Balboa park and the Old town Market in S.D.!
Mr. B. knows all the sights to see in his area.
Most of all, have some fun and take pictures!

tmw

Ducky's here said...

Hey Beak, Rudy sure threw his buddy Bernie Kerik under the bus after that sixteen count beef with the grand jury.

But who cares about Rudy Giuliani's bag man and the grand jury.
Probably just some walking around money he picked up from Sammy the Bull and Tony "Gas Pipe" Casso when they were given immunity during Giuliani's investigation.

beakerkin said...

Ducky

Hillary pointing the finger at Kerik would be the heught of hypocrisy, think cattle futures, selling pardons or the rape of Juanita Broderick.

Above all Kerik was a capable administrator unlike Janet Reno or Sandy Berger.

The Merry Widow said...

As far as I know, Miami, Waco and Ruby Ridge would have been safer places...ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN!

tmw