Sunday, May 03, 2015

I miss Cheekie

I miss the rambunctious little girl who fills my home with energy. She is a difficult kid but I love her as she is. No matter how bad she is crying, she cheers up as soon as I go to a freezer for a Popsicle. She doesn't even eat most
Of it. Her laughter and gies fill the home and my heart. She hides behind me when her mother tries to spank her for whatever mischief she is up to. I miss her waking me up at all hours of the night to get things for her or just to play. Oddly she is the only small child loved by the Maltese.

4 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Raising hr with indulgence and a complete lack of discipline.

Good move.

beakerkin said...

I do not believe in physical punishment. This is a barbaric custom. I love the kid and if her mood
Improves with a Popsicle so be it. I would sooner dish out desert than violence.

Cheekie is loved and adored as she is.

Ducky's here said...

Who said anything about physical punishment?

You need to draw limits for this brat.

beakerkin said...

I love her just the way she is. Enough people are mean to her. Her laughter and antics are the best part of my.