Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Complaint Department

My frummie former relatives are upset with the way they are portrayed on these pages. I portray them as hypocritical and obnoxious. The ratings are quite low and the reaction is quite silly.

Our traditions require material sacrifice to sever a relationship. A car is a small price to pay to terminate this relationship. I don't want or need the money as I have plenty of my own. I want to close the book on obnoxious toxic boors.

Our traditions do not allow for conversion. If I did the Pastafarians seem like a good choice. Unfortunately, my belief in the Flying Spaghetti monster doesn't get me freedom from these obnoxious boors.

There was a time not so long ago that the relationship was not toxic. As my former brother became more frum he became an embarrassment. I keep my daughter and that family far away from the frummies as I am ashamed to be related to such boors.

If heaven is filled with frummies, book me a ticket to hell. Their obnoxious pious hypocrisy is nauseating. I would sooner pass eternity with anything other than frummies. Actually, enduring their presence, sloth and cultural stupidity is a bit much.

No comments: