Thursday, November 27, 2014

The best gift for the holidays

I got a call from Warren. We are both getting older and hanging in with the lousy Obama economy. Funny how the economy impacts everyone. Obamacare has not made my life better. It certainly hasn't made Warren's or AOW's better. There was a time even lefties championed the working poor and the middle class. The mess is in the homes of many. How many of you have family looking for work for months and making choices with bills or food.

I wish the economy was booming and the lives of regular folk weren't as hard. While Obama gives people who knowingly broke the law a hand up, he gives regular folks the middle finger. While I wonder if family members will ever work, Obama ponders the price of arugula at Whole Foods.

Speaking to old friends is the best holiday gift a man can get.

If I don't make it, it was because the girlfriend swears she can mimic my holiday fare. I am relegated to the couch. The daughter is difficult in that she wants things now but won't help me carry them back. The Maltese is snuggled next to her in bed.

We are going to have the annual whose relatives are the most messed up. I think the Frummies should help me win this year.

No comments: